View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 01:02 PM   #59
fatlazyless

https://sites.google.com/site/belknaphousenh/photos …… gosh ….. and holy shazzammm ….. it looks neat, clean, uncluttered, and very nice ….. I just wish my mega-million dollar cottage on Winnipesaukee was just half as neat, clean and uncluttered as this here Belknap House homeless shelter …… and, oh yeah …. it has a mega million dollar view, too! …. …. plus the homeless shelter probably has Laconia town water and town sewer!

So, when can I move in?

Do they have a ping pong table? ….

Looking at the above website photos; Belknap House has a Gilmanton Room, a Laconia Room, a Center Harbor Room, a Sanbornton Room, a Barnstead Room, and a Tilton Room ……. but what ….. why no Meredith Room?
…….

Say hey ….. here's a thought ….. maybe the homeless could be used to get out into the community and go plant linden trees all over Laconia as their way to contribute …… and make them dig the hole in the ground using a $10.95 long handled garden shovel from Walmart as opposed to a dpw John Deere back hoe …… and dig the tree hole the old fashioned way ….. by hand ….. which still works … and it gives people a sense of accomplishment ……. there, we just planted a linden tree ….. good to grow for 250-years.