View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #71
Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu59 View Post
Let's see. Today there was a hearing to decide if Ed(as you internet folks refer to him)would be allowed a restraining order to be in place against a possible suspect. The hearing was held in Carroll County before the Honorable Judge Horan and that order was denied. Evidently, the judge didn't believe Mr Burns' theory that his safety was in jeopardy.
If the ex husband committed the offense or is charged, how can the state of N.H. justify letting him live in the house with his children? Something here just doesn't add up. Are they, the authorities, attempting to see if someone has loose lips? Was someone hired to commit this offense, a professional killer?
The team got together in Concord yesterday to put all the information together. Still not a sign of an arrest. Tells me the authorities are at an impasse.
The ex has not been charged, and right now he is innocent. Have some patience people, I can hear the racket you would make if a critical step or piece of information gets overlooked in haste and a conviction fails. I don't believe the authorities are at an impasse, they are doing their jobs. Again, this isn't TV.
Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote