View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:29 PM   #2
Charlie T

Default Can't lay blame for everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillygirl View Post
They’re not off to a good start. Tried texting people with info to meet up. Multiple fails within their facility. I have never experienced a failed text on my Verizon account anywhere else in the lakes region. WiFi also wouldn’t work. Service was fine, but kitchen was slow, even though it wasn’t busy. They had run out of two of my wine options. A good chunk of the menu was unavailable because they’re transitioning to a new menu. So I can’t get a basic steak cause you’re transitioning? Lame. Won’t return. Too many other stable options in this area to choose from.
I wouldn't be so quick to blame the establishment for the lousy Verizon service. It's been noted quite often lately that Verizon has cell issues in the lake region, it's not the restaurants fault your cell wouldn't work exactly as you want, when you want it!.
As to the lack of options on the menu, that is probably on them but don't be too quick to write them off, Many or most of the local "stable" businesses are having trouble getting help this year and service or quality are destine to suffer no matter where you go.
Charlie T is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie T For This Useful Post: