View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 06:03 PM   #29
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eillac@dow View Post
Was in NH with my mom and sisters and BIL the past 4 days and I finally made it to Tavern 27.

We were just out for drive around the lake..shopping and things like that....when all of a sudden we came up to Parade Road and I said...hey, let’s take Parade...Tavern 27 is down here. I thought we would at least drive by and find out where it was located. We decided we would at least stop, take a walk in and check it out. Once in there, we opted to sit and have a drink (we were not quite hungry enough to eat then). We received a very warm welcome from Phil, who took our drink order and also taught us how to use a coffee press . We were also greeted by a tall man who welcomed us and introduced himself as Ray, at which time I said....oh, Your Baygo! He was a wonderful host, as my Mom peppered him with questions about himself, where he is from, what brought him here and so on.

When we had explained that we were there to just have a drink and “check out” the place, Phil brought us some complimentary Sweet Potato Chips which were awesome. Phil also took the time to explain Tapas to us. We are excited to return for dinner!

A photo of my Mom enjoying a refreshing cold beverage!

Thanks T27 for adding to our fun few days!
Allie
Glad you enjoyed your stop at T27.
Your Mom is a pretty young lady.
Attached Images