Thread: Bob House
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 08:29 AM   #18
tummyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
I'm not sure parking lot fullness is a perfect indicator of busyness, especially given they have parking out back as well. I can't imagine a restaurant turning away business--perhaps they already had a few large groups reserved.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
NOBODY going to this restaurant would park in the back unless the front lot was full or you were an employee. Your comment does not fit. As a matter of fact, we drove by at 5:30 and 7PM and in both instances, the front lot was maybe 25% full. So no large groups were evident. Since we were interested in 5:30PM, I saw no reason to have been turned away. I explained we would be happy to wait for a table if they were that busy, but was told they were fully booked until 8:15. If they had said they were very short staffed, I might have been more understanding, but in my opinion, I feel we were lied to, plain and simple. A three hour wait on a Sunday night is not reasonable with a stupid excuse. We were all disappointed by lack of interest in our group. It will be a while, if ever, before we venture back, as this experience left us very disappointed for a special family celebration occasion.
tummyman is offline   Reply With Quote