View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 05:05 PM   #60
Yankee

I for one was born, raised, and live here stdotd. And I will support anyone or any organization that promotes safer boating. SBONH has at least made an attempt to do just that. And please eschew yet another of your obsession laden diatribes.

I'm not sure where your rant was going with the Abenaki reference, but whatever.

IMO,the people who are complaining in this thread about taxes, fees, etc... are their their own worst enemies. They have no one to blame but themselves. In their arrogance these people want to visit, vacation, own second homes here in NH yet they do not wish to pay for services that they're accustomed to back in their home state. Heaven help us locals if the roads are too bumpy, crowded or unsafe. Or that the police couldn't respond fast enough, or that the fire department didn't have the staff or equipment to put out the fire in their McMansion.

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of Obamunism should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest the Republic become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

. . .Evidently nothing.

(Cicero, 55 BC augmented by me, 2010 AD)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yankee For This Useful Post: