View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 05:30 PM   #14
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
With all due respect Tilton, I would take every word out of ANY salesman's mouth with a grain of salt. Most are there just for the paycheck, and don't even know the product they are selling
Well...............Every member of the Whalley family (that owns HK powersports) have their own jet skiis and snowmobiles. Three work in the Laconia store and two work in the Hooksett store. They also have a camp in northern New Hampshire for snowmobiling so they have extensive experience with them too. One member of the family delivers new machines and picks up and returns numerous jet skiis every year for winter storage or repairs and he has experience riding EVERY machine that they sell. Have a question? Stop in and ask him. They ride what they sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
, if it were me, I would buy a Honda first, and second would be Yamaha on my short list, then Sea Doo in third. Japanese products are just the most dependable IMHO, and Honda products are always the BEST no matter what you are talking about: lawnmowers, generators, snowblowers, waverunners, cars, (gotta throw Toyota in there too!), motorcycles, etc,etc
Hondas are the greatest? Tell that to all of the people with Honda CRV's with defective engines.

"Now, after owner complaints dating back to early 2017 and after repeated questions from Consumer Reports, Honda said in a statement that it is working on a fix."

“What really frustrates me is they’re still selling that 2017 engine,” Witzig says. “They’re selling them right and left, and they know they’ve got an issue, and that’s wrong.”

"And finally, frustrated by what he saw as Honda’s inability or unwillingness to fix a potentially serious engine problem, Witzig traded in his 5-month-old CR-V for a Toyota RAV4, taking a $7,000 loss in the process."

"Many CR-V owners were also alarmed to learn that Honda recalled 380,000 CR-Vs and Civics"
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote