View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 08:29 AM   #63
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Cropped photos like this do not help your cause (plea's for sympothy). I am sure LE would view it the same way.

I see NO wake behind the boat you are complaining about. It also looks like the kid is not even in the boat you are saying is "being swamped". I say this because the yellow duffle bag, that is being stored on top of the gas tank, appears in both pictures. That gives a reasonable idea of the positioning.

So just a take-away from this.... If you are using pictures to support your opinion, make them visible enough to actually "give a picture".
I missed this idiocy yesterday.

1. The boat is turning around in the image, hence no wake.
2. I'm IN the boat, and that's only one of a few not cropped images I took, since I couldn't start my phone's video recorder in time.
3. You'll also notice the surfer is in the water, not remotely 150' from the other shore.
4. He got close enough to us for me to record, and get his bow numbers—which I could've posted, but my intent wasn't to out this specific person but rather reinforce my belief that wakeboaters suck.
5. Since you're attempting to minimize my experience with minutiae, I'll be proactive and point out that the event took longer than just one "Carry on My Wayward Son"—he also played ****ty Van Halen tracks, among them "Big Bad Bill," more evidence this guy was a doofus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thinkxingu For This Useful Post: