View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #45
NoBozo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc4424 View Post
I have a question for everyone. Who among us would jump out in front of a vehicle, clocked at 85 mph in the passing lane,at 6:30 pm ( I think it would be safe to say that it was dark out ) and notice she was on her cell phone?
I don't have a dog in this race, but to me, unless he is Super Trooper, I think he was just really p----d off and he was an idiot to pull a stunt like that. They cause more problems pulling a manuver like that. I have seen them do that before and you have everybody braking and having near misses. I think that is why they have cruisers (to chase them down ) and 2 way radios ( when the public safety is at risk ). This is just my .02 cents.
Even in broad daylight with normal reflections off the windshield there is No Way anybody could SEE a cell phone next to someones ear.. (Her hair would have covered the phone) ...and certainly not if she was texting, ...the phone would be below dashboard level..... and the vehicle is hurtling head on AT YOU at 80+ MPH. The LEO ..by his own admission, was headed for the tall grass..not looking for a cell phone. NB