View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 09:28 PM   #83
Chef Tony

Default Sandy point hours

Our hours have been set to Wednesday to Sunday 5:30 to 10 pm. We are working on getting open even earlier for dinner.
Much of the variation over the last weeks has been due to staffing issues. If you look in most restaurant windows there is a help wanted sign. Our food does take time to get out as we cook each entree to order, we do not precook anything.

I saw a comment on the prices increasing.. if you look closely the increase is on the lobsters and the seafood items. I could have printed a menu that had "MARKET PRICE" printed all over it like many places who are subject to the market forces of supply and demand. Prices had to increase because the wholesale costs of those Items went up 30% in 2 weeks. If the costs go down so will the prices on the menu. Also, those prices are pretty much exactly what you are going to pay for the food portion of your dinner. The price includes salad, vegetable and starch of your choice. I had read the reviews of the previous owners and felt that it was what the region wanted instead of having everything "a la carte"..If I am wrong let me know.

We do everything we can to do it right the first time, but if its wrong we will make it again. We only want the customer to be happy.

If anyone want to stop by and discuss my food philosophy I am in the restaurant most days or give a ring and you can make sure I'm there.

I know i have a big legend to fill with the Sandy point name, but I am not Wally nor will I ever be.

When you come in judge my food on it;s own merits not against your memory of Wally or Bricky or Nolan's or anyone else that came before. I am none of those people.

If you are looking for current reviews check or facebook page www.facebook.com/Sandypointalton/

Thank You
Chef Tony is offline   Reply With Quote