View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:16 PM   #29
ApS

Question ACA Includes "Children" Aged 26...

The architect of the ACA is quoted on YouTube, October 4th, 2013, as saying of the ACA "American voters are too stupid to understand". Two weeks later, to reinforce the first quote, he said, "Call it the stupidity of the American voter".

Today, anyone who shows up at an Emergency Room gets treated, and around 30 million more are "covered".

I liked it better when anyone who showed up at an Emergency Room got treated—and hospitals charged $15 for each aspirin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Have u heard the latest ..... with CVS joining forces with Aetna ..... you'll be able to get a very fast hip replacement down at your local CVS with fast, no waiting for an appointment, walk-in service. And, how good is this; CVS will be doing cataract repair at their drive-thru window! On Sundays, you can get both cataract surgeries done for the price of one!
There's Gold in them-thar Hills...!
(Hospitals are usually built on hills).

Insurance is supposed to save you when things go very wrong—not to allow-in 30 million more of the "undocumented/uninsured".

Years ago, I asked an attorney what he did for health insurance. He paid very reasonable premiums for a plan that paid for expenses that he couldn't handle. Day-to-day visits to the doctor, he paid out-of-pocket.

That's what "Insurance" should cover, IMHO.

>