View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 08:51 AM   #274
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
I agree on civility, and appreciate your always friendly approach.

But I think if you review all of ESA/Pier 19's various communications, you will question their credibility, and will have no doubt that their desire is a steady stream of flights every weekend. That's asking an awful lot of those who live there. (I am not in this group--I boat there once every week or two) Wouldn't you be pretty upset if these flights were taking off and landing at your camp every half hour?

Also, on civility/credibility--ESA posted something along the lines of the world would be a better place without his detractors. That's an extraordinarily nasty thing to write. I can't remember anything nastier on this forum.
I addressed the appearance of mixed messages. What is really in flux will be determined during whatever hearing/process there is to be—it's not going to happen here.

And, even though I'm clearly not in favor of allowing commercial entities (long-term) use of public facilities (see also: comments on The Dive), I'm going to hope a solution is found that serves all as best as possible. That's what official processes are supposed to do, and do respectfully.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote