View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 09:20 PM   #256
TheTimeTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEJ View Post
The fact that the wing pretty much goes across the entire wharf blocking quick emergengy vehicle access to the fireboat and fish and game boat is in my opinion the reason planes should not be able to use the wharf. Imagine if there was more than one plane tied up to the wharf and ambulance and fire personnel needed the wharf how could those planes be moved quickly? The answer is they could not.
The store owner and epic should be looking into expanding the store owners dock for this business, perhaps they are. No matter where/if this business is run from I am sure the residents of 19 mile bay are not going to tolerate 9 or so flights a day. Epic can if he chooses can run this business immediately from his private dock on mirror lake. I wonder why he is not doing so?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
At the end of your post: ....."Epic can if he chooses can run this business immediately from his private dock on Mirror Lake. I wonder why he is not doing so"?

My guess is that existing zoning "may" prohibit him from operating off of his Mirror Lake Dock. I believe ALL of Mirror Lake is zoned as Residential. Pier 19 is zoned as Business.

Don't take my word for it as it is just a guess on my part, but it does make a lot of sense.
TheTimeTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote