View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 01:45 PM   #247
CowTimes

I read LIforrelaxin’s post, and have to ask why ESA didn’t provide such details directly when asked repeatedly how often he would be using the dock. The details as conveyed by LIforrelaxin seem to contradict to what ESA said in post 94:

My hypothetical that I gave to the fire chief and copied the selectman on the email was an example that if there were business hours between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., just using that as an example (not specific at all) that my business plan was to never book more than one flight per hour.

This would suggest that, although the business is not yet operating, there is the contemplation that it could ultimately be a 9 tour per day operation. This seems like a classic slippery slope situation—permit commercial use of the dock here and there to run tours, and if it takes off, it will be hard for anyone to then stop it.

That ESA won’t go “on record” directly as to what his intentions are, or the maximum amount of time he would be using the dock, raises a lot of red flags for me.
CowTimes is offline   Reply With Quote