View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 08:49 AM   #214
Epic Seaplane Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real BigGuy View Post
Epic, you posted 75 db “at the dock”. Did you attempt to get db readings from docks on Chase or Farm Islands or down the mainland side and south end of the bay during takeoff? People don’t live on the dock.

Also, Cow Times posted a list of 9 questions. Instead of answering the questions in a “open discussion” manner, as you have stated you want, you respond to him with a snarky comment. You call people who worked their butts off to acquire a second home on islands and boats “entitled.” Not a way to make friends/supporters & generally bad Business! (Seems I’ve read similar comments about the store owner in this thread.)

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
None of this is true. The more the nay say'ers keep talking the more they expose their true feelings. I appreciate the forum and discussion.

So a private individual must announce publicly that they are coming? Interesting argument.

More and more we are sounding like we don't live in the "Live Free or Die State" and sounding like the Commonwealth.

Epic Seaplane Adventures

Last edited by Epic Seaplane Adventures; 05-24-2021 at 02:07 PM.
Epic Seaplane Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Epic Seaplane Adventures For This Useful Post: