View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 07:35 AM   #53
Tired of Waiting

Default show me proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaugusBayFireFighter View Post
98% of the worlds climatologists should read some of these posts. They'd realize they were wrong. What the heck does NASA and NOAA know about climate?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

I want absolute proof of that number. Not some article from some newspaper or Al Gore flyer but actual PROOF that 98% agree.

It's a made up number.

The other day I was in Grnaby Mass at the Dino park. Sitting there I was thinking about how all these foot prints from "Dinosaurs" got there. I mean they lived in "tropical" climates. Then I got it. It was all those SUV's the cave folks were driving around causing the climate to be hot enough for them to live up here in the north. I mean even North Dakota has dino bones.

Then some how we had an ice age, then a hot spell, then another ice age, then another hot spell and so on. You see It IS NOT PROVEN SCIENCE. It's a science theory that needs to be debated and not put out as absolute fact. you can go back in global weather history and find plenty of times when the earth warmed and they are well BEFORE we had cars.

Now further down in this thread you revert to the Al Gore tactic of attacking those of us who "question" the validity of their claims by this statement: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

You should be better than this Paugus.

Now back to the Mount and Ice bergs.

ToW
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tired of Waiting For This Useful Post: