View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 04:03 PM   #6
XCR-700

Exclamation

I predict a society that craves more and bigger crisis with every passing year, and if we dont get it by natural means, the politicians and media will make it up or take a modest problem and make a catastrophe out of it.

So in that vein, I propose the following:

1, We immediately call in CNN, MSNBC, the Weather Channel, AND make the low water issue and key presidential debate item.

2, We call in Elon Musk to figure out how to build a transported machine and move one of those melting glaciers into Winnipesaukee!

Unfortunately, and like virtually every human action to fix anything, I expect item #2 to result in horrific consequences. Mutant alien DNA trapped in the ice billions of years ago will spawn new forms of life resulting in panic and further feeding into the original human need for a good crisis, OR water levels will rise several inches too high causing some docks to be too low, and making boarding the Tiki Boats a hazzard unless you wear rubber boots to go with your COVID face masks and ear and nose plugs needed to keep the urine and fecal infecting parasites in our water from entering our bodies during the overspray that will likely be encountered by the Tiki Boats due to the tidal-wave caused by the overdue major earthquake New England has been waiting for.

As for me, I am working on a self-deploying grave, so that when the end is near, I can put my fears to rest that there will be no one left alive to give me a proper burial. My design concept is simple, you simply walk down a ramp, climb into a beautifully finished casket, inside will be one big button which you press, then soft music plays, nitrous-oxide slowly induces sleep, and the lights dim, the lid closes and the unit backfills itself with pre-seeded dirt (so that grass will grow) and a headstone of your design stands up and at this point your worries are over.

No worries about no one being there to shed tears for me, I have had a good life responding to various forum threads ;-)
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: