View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 05:44 AM   #17
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
That is one hell of a discount and it just confirms to me how ridiculously overpriced boats are getting to be.
I agree with all you said, but also please dont misunderstand my purchase, it was a full year+ leftover dealer demo/floor model and I think Formula is pushing their business in the direction were their boats are highly customized and ordered for the specific customer. So buying a floor model that has been to the boat show and back and climbed in and out of more than if it had been purchased warrants a significant discount (in my opinion)

Yes I got a good deal, but there are similar deals on cars/trucks and snowmobiles at the end of the season/model year run (probably not on Snap On tools)

Anytime you want to be sure to get exactly what you want and when you want it (beginning of snowmobile season or first car/truck of the model run) you will pay more.

If you want it and can afford it, I say enjoy.

If your situation is different for any reason and want to you pay less than MSRP, then shop around, there are always deals on leftovers and gently used.

America has something for everyone!
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote