View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 12:27 PM   #83
Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
I never said not to take any advice or follow any precautions. People should be diligent and taking care of themselves and others but I think it’s important to remember everybody has different levels of diligence I’m comfortable seeing my family With 20 people others might not be but that our choice everybody has to make their own
I follow your logic and agree, to a point. I just sent out a note to the parents at my school. I did not tell people what they can and cannot do, but tried to make sure everyone understands that actions can have unintended consequences. If as a result of a Thanksgiving gathering a case of covid ends up in school, we have no choice but to go remote; we are very small and keeping all grades and staff apart is not possible. Right now we are one of the few area schools that is open full time; we want to keep it that way. One thing that seems odd to me is the spread is not occurring in schools, but is occurring in bars, restaurants, and gyms, Yet the focus is on closing schools and keeping other things open. Shouldn't we be closing the places where we know spread is occurring and allow schools to stay open? I don't have answers, just some Saturday thoughts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garcia For This Useful Post: