View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 06:15 PM   #73
mswlogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEJ View Post
Pretty piss poor post MotorHead and for mswlogo to thank that post, come on man.
The really sad truth is, I think he COULD be right. And I think he made a good point and the sign in store is that far from what MotorHead posted IMHO.

Maybe your native right leaning joe (which I respect), and not as offended by the store sign or recommending it be put at the border.
But that sign makes me feel like when I cross the NH line or enter this forum, he thinks I belong on the "Back of the Bus" because I'm not Native or Right leaning.
Well, I take that back, he doesn't want me on the bus at all !!

I really, honestly, hope it would be extremely few (and a few more that would not admit it), but that far fetched, sorry, but that's a no. Not happy to say that either.

But I was a bit shocked when I saw 6 folks give thumbs up to tell all your neighboring folks to not enter the state. I think labeling everyone outside the state is horrible.

And I can guarantee there are tons of Native builders had no problem raping some of the shorelines of the lakes to make a buck and could care less about anything else.

I think most of this site are full of really good folks. And what folks do online they might not do in person (part of the problem).

But I'm sure there are a few extremists on this forum. They might have never even visited NH.

We were over some good friends house for dinner at the lake. It was around the time there was controversy over some speech Obama was giving to kids in schools (a traditional thing presidents have done for decades). We commented something positive about it.

The host, our friend said, you voted for that Nazi? Silence for the rest of dinner.
And this was 10 years ago or so. I'm sure part of that comment was due to the color of his skin.

We are still good friends and careful not to bring up politics. And they would do anything for us and we would for them as well.

Last edited by mswlogo; 01-24-2021 at 06:49 PM.