View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #281
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
My mother just died last month after a long and painful battle with cancer. I'm guessing after all the investigating of me that you guys did that you knew of this. You are a real class act.
elchase,

What an awful tragedy. As many have said Cancer is an ugly thing and it can be devastating to families. I myself am a former President of my local Chapter of the American Cancer Society. I was chairperson of an event that raised over $200,000 during my tenure. I witnessed many a heartbreak with relation to Cancer. Fortunately I was able to witness many triumph's as well.

With that said this statment: "You are a real class act. " that you made towards gtagrip was a bit harsh. I am sure he had no idea and I am sure he would not have said it if he knew.

Your posting buddy TurtleBoy made a comment about my mother in an earlier post on this thread. Is he a real class act? He has no idea with regard to my mothers health or wellbeing.

I am sure your comment was made out of passion but I am also just as sure that gtagrip meant nothing personal. Jus as I believe TurtleBoy was only using a saying when he referred to me "hiding behind my mommy's skirt."

You two (elchase and Turlteboy) claim to be above the fray and victims in all of this. My thoughts lean towards, you reap what you sow and that you are not innocent in all of this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hazelnut For This Useful Post: