View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #252
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Boy View Post
. This kind of behavior from you directed at anyone who disagrees with your beliefs, whether it be me, EL, Evenstar (really nasty stuff you unleashed at her...you should be ashamed), or anyone else I suppose can be tolerated...we're adults and can look after ourselves. What concerns me is...well...do you treat your students in such a belittling manner? These kids might have no other choice than to endure such behavior. Kids are impressionable...what they see is sometimes what they imitate.
Finally I would add that your extreme dependence on those irritating laughing smiley faces to be able to express your thoughts seems odd (given your profession). It brings to mind the expression "Why can't Johnny read"?
So...this is why I have invoked your profession as being relevant to this discussion.
You can not just state something and wish it to be true. I unleashed NOTHING nasty on anyone on here ever. Go ahead and prove it. I said nothing on here to anyone at any time that wasn't said directly at me.

Again you call in to the argument how I do my job. It has no relevance on this forum. I am filing a formal complaint to the moderator as we speak. Constantly calling my job into the argument while questioning my intelligence crosses the line I'm afraid.

Here are a few smiley faces for you TB: I use them to show emotion. They are called emoticons. Look it up. Uusually used to show how I am feeling when I type the message. For example the smiley face: Usually shows that I am happy and having fun while I type. Like this: