View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 02:58 PM   #63
coolyourjets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz View Post
Yup, Masks are a joke, I don't know how many I see walking around with the mask on their chin. My wife who knows how to use a mask says most people are not using them properly. Also, how many know how to remove gloves without contaminating something or transmitting to your hands when removing? I saw my wife the other day somehow remove them by turning them inside out and disposing of them. How many people know that or do that? And now that the CDC is saying its not easily transmitted by touching surfaces or objects, maybe its moot.
Soooo...if someone walks around with their mask on their chin, I guess they're not wearing a mask, right. In that case, I would say they are absolutely ineffective. When worn properly, they offer some protection from you, possibly an asymptomatic carrier transmitting the disease to someone else.

As far as the movie drama some are trying to make this: No, people are not dropping the streets. They are however dying in hospitals after what can be a horrible period of illness.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-h...virus-florida/
The Following User Says Thank You to coolyourjets For This Useful Post: