View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 05:39 AM   #13
noreast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougNH View Post
Ok to address a few of the comments…

I stand corrected (many times I may add ) on my original location description. I think I recovered when I then listed the exact address.

My son the Italian sub expert is 10 years old but NOREAST I am not far behind him and we will certainly take your challenge… BTW he and his older brother (21, steak sub) consumed there subs so quickly I did not even get a chance to try so I will defer to their comments (they looked good). We did just come from a hike and it could have attributed to the devouring in what seemed to be less than a minute. I then had to defend my sub while the yet other son (8) was consuming the pizza.

Yes the four of us, smelly and very ragged looking from our hike were treated very well by the server.
I've been told there are divisions, from peewee through ancient. I'll take The "pre-ancient" crown and compare Italians from the days of yore to today's offerings.when my youngest was around 10, he loved the man vs food show & wanted to start his own, Kid vs man eating show. It's amazing how much they can put in there.
noreast is offline   Reply With Quote