View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 03:56 PM   #100
ApS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
To me it is also amazing to see the vast corruption that the FBI have found hanging around the current administration in the WH:
It's amazing to me the vast corruption that the FBI DID NOT FIND in the Obama White House.

If you were President Trump, what would you think about 43 former Obama "Czars" who have converted to Civil-Service employment in DC—impervious to firing while creating mischief or treason?

("Czar" Van Jones was outed as an admitted Communist—founder of a Communist cell—and resigned).

Quote:
"Ooh. Van Jones. We were so delighted to recruit him to the White House," White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett told a conference of left-wing bloggers last month. "We were watching him for as long as he's been active out in Oakland."
Did the Secret Service object to Van Jones? If so, who overrode them? What did the president know and when did he know it?https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...nes_98293.html
Valerie Jarrett shares a DC mansion with Obama—today—in sight of the White House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave R View Post
One could reasonably assume that if the FISA warrant was indeed obtained illegally, lawyers would have jumped all over that when defending Manafort, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Gates, Van Der Zwaan, Pinedo, Patten and Cohen. It would have been the easiest defense to mount.
Basically, the FISA warrant legality question comes down to believing either:
A. That a whole bunch of expensive defense attorneys all forgot to implement the easiest defense ever. AND A guy who lies all the time is telling the truth, this time.
OR
B. The FISA warrant was legally obtained.
I'm pragmatic, I believe option B. All those convictions/guilty pleas make it to impossible to believe option A.
The FISA warrant "onion" is slowly being peeled away.

An effort (later abandoned) by Republicans was picked up the Democrats (Hillary's DNC), who gave it to a DC attorney group (Perkins-Coie), who contracted with "Fusion GPS", a group who has, as a member, Nellie Ohr. Her husband, Bruce Ohr works at the FBI...

Quote:
"The longtime government prosecutor was demoted in December 2017 after the DOJ learned he had been in touch with [UK agent] Christopher Steele" . https://thehill.com/policy/national-...nder-fire-from
Each time the Steele Dossier exchanges hands, many dollars go to "Fusion GPS". The FBI indicated it wanted copies, but that was dropped when impropriety raised its ugly head.
Quote:
"But neither the FBI nor Justice informed FISC that the information had in fact been paid for by the Democrats, which would have immediately raised doubts about the surveillance request's legitimacy". https://www.investors.com/politics/e...-spy-on-trump/
This is all the work of the Deep State. It's in e-book form, so DaveR doesn't have to listen to Sean Hannity.

The Following User Says Thank You to ApS For This Useful Post: