View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 01:47 PM   #2
garysanfran

Default Vetting process...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
Our waterfront property is located next to a place that offers weekly rentals, which has caused some problems over the years(excessive noise, too many people, nightly bonfires, fireworks, etc...) You get the picture. Anyhow, we decided to call Sue Gravelle at At the Lake (formerly C21), and we were wondering about the vetting process people go through when applying to rent. She was most professional, explained the process thoroughly, and we both want to put her name out there as someone we would recommend if they need a rental agency. This was in sharp contrast to the reception we got next door at Preferred Rentals, where the female agent was dismissive ,rude, obnoxious, and I could go on. The comparison between the two agencies was absolutely amazing.
What did she say they did to vet, or screen, renters? I have used Bayside Rentals, never had a problem, but I don't think they do much of a screening... If the check clears! However, I am sure if I had a problem that was in violation of a renter's rental agreement, I am sure they would address it.

I used C-21 many years ago with mixed results.

Do your neighbors go through At the Lake? Or any other agency?
garysanfran is offline   Reply With Quote