View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 04:26 AM   #27
ApS

Lightbulb Clean Water Isn't Easy...Recalls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ View Post
Sure many of you would disagree, but I would think clean water is more important then a boat or car
I remember recalls of bottled water going back 20 years. That first recall involved stores around Ossipee and western Maine.

Insert "bottled water recalls" into Google, and you'll find instances everywhere. Even Florida's ample springs have produced a recall in vaunted Publix supermarkets--citing "harmless mold". I've seen it myself, and wondered:

https://www.waterworld.com/drinking-...r-from-shelves

Coca-Cola produces "Smartwater" at $2 per quart. Made alkaline for the tummy, I drink it with my prescription medications with evening meals.

Lake Winnipesaukee water is distilled in this household for drinking. Our gallon home distillers put out a lot of heat for about six hours, so both distillers are on timers, scheduled to take off the morning's chill in the cottage--a double-win. Even after 20 years, our antique Japanese-made distillers are still $75 at Walmart.

That "critter" problem is discussed elsewhere on the Internet. Solutions, such as screens and shields are as close as Home Depot.
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote