View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 08:32 AM   #32
fatlazyless

Default ..... a double up the middle for the Meredith select board

So, going with three large lots, two-waterfront and one not waterfront, on the 53.5-acre forest area as opposed to 17-homes on the 53.5-acres probably means the small roads of Cushing Rd and Harris Rd will not get extended and attached and a loop road will NOT be happening.

So, that's an excellent "not-happening" for the Meredith Neck, Cattle Landing residents because having a loop would definitely mean a big increase in local traffic with non-resident tourists just out for a scenic drive.

It also means the "old New Hampshire" s-curve in the road, at the location where Meredith Neck Rd becomes Cattle Landing Rd will not get a major re-design, and it will remain unchanged. I would definitely be missing that old s-curve dipsy-doo if it got changed to improve the traffic flow, there. If you ever drive down there, then you know about this spot where the state road and the town road have a very funky, come together.

All things considered these are some good results and the Meredith select board did their home work, very good, with this reduced, low impact, development decision.

And hey ..... maybe I get a job with these new mega-million homes ........ doing the snow with my snowblower ...... with "meticulous attention" to snow removal and not damaging their very well kept green grass lawn. .....

Last edited by fatlazyless; 03-25-2021 at 09:14 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatlazyless For This Useful Post: