View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #6
eyenotall777

Default Couldn't Wait!!!

Went out for one last ride of the season!! Already decided JP would be our dinner even though have not been hearing positive from several friends and families regarding food...not drinks, just want to make that clear right away!! Got a couple speciality dishes amongst 2 combos for 2 people!! $80 later not including tip which still tipped 20% because it's not the waitress, she wasn't the cook, however she did slack with only 2 people at the bar and only her 3rd day which she said repeatedly and did not know anything (her words). Have to admit friends and family are right!!! Specialty dishes horrible (Mongolian Beef, veggie lo Mein and General Tso). Very obvious new cooks!! All salt, no real flavor or heat!! I let it be known to Owner on way out That we frequent as well as family and friends..her reply that's what's happens when you have a 68 yr old. Not sure if that is head cook or head cook that left. Told her I did not believe my family friends until I tried for myself. Next reply I'm first one to complain and walked away into kitchen. Not true!! Told My Cousin and she said she let her know few weeks ago too how salty and no flavor!! I was not looking for anything but help her to be successful. You will not make it on just selling alcohol. No idea what happened to you or your place of business. Wish you much success as you have put a lot a lot into it and looks great, but you lost A 4 season Masshole family of 35 with your attitude!! Again I figure let her know face to face, obviously could not handle the politeness and she knows my whole family. Has anyone else noticed a difference in taste, flavor and texture of speciality dishes?? Again...Wish you much success!!

Last edited by eyenotall777; 10-09-2018 at 07:04 PM.
eyenotall777 is offline   Reply With Quote