View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #44
VtSteve

Good way to put it Vita.

APS, you have a wealth of information to offer, when you decide to provide it in a factual, thoughtful way. As Vita stated, I myself would expect you do be a very knowledgeable boater, and probably one of the most courteous as well. But your over the top condemnations center on such a small niche of the boating world, your selectivity makes it readily apparent you spin everything you sow.

There are aholes in every type of craft, and always will be. I probably agree with you in regards to certain "types" you describe, and have done so myself. But my deliveries are unbiased and nobody's in my pocket. You and I could probably have had a great time shaking our heads at what I witnessed from my anchored boat yesterday. Four completely different craft operated by some very vintage, stereotypical boneheads. All were breaking long-standing laws, all were completely apathetic to their surroundings and other boaters. I took some video to add to my collection.

Unlike some in the group that you many times align yourself with, I'm not going to lie to make a point. If they feel they must lie, perhaps they need to reassess their characters and motives, or simple get elected to Washington. It was precisely these types of actions that failed to address real problems early last decade that needed to be brought to the surface. Instead of dealing with real issues, you selfishly sought out a remedy that would make you guys feel better. Personally, I feel better when I'm around people that don't lie, but maybe that's just me.

You only go on this trip we call life once, theoretically anyway Why do it inside your own bubble?
The Following User Says Thank You to VtSteve For This Useful Post: