Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:43 PM   #26
WeirsBeachBoater

Default Can't sit here any longer silent.

I have been a member of this forum for a long time. I used to post often, but now I don't. I still actively read posts, and enjoy many of the historical and informative posts. However, for years this Speed Limit Forum has poisoned this wonderful forum, it has discouraged many great forum members from being a part of winni.com. I was encouraged when this forum was shut down, and then saddened when it reappeared. Now it has become more and more disgusting. No matter what side of the issue you are on, the attacks on here are beyond the lowest level I have seen yet. Seriously, Melvin Bay, Six posts, 3 of which are nothing more than political muckraking. Before I posted today, I contacted people who know OCDACTIVE, and know of this OSO forum where these came from. I found out these quotes being used are taken out of context, and are from a Satirical conversation between two friends on a forum over a year ago. I have met OCDACTIVE on several occasions, and in no way is he the person you are trying to make him. No matter what opinion anyone has on this speed issue, this level that speed limit opponents are at is a new ALL TIME LOW. If you are that passionate about the issue, why not put your energy into something other than anonymous posting on a forum? Run for office, be the change, if that is what is important to you! That's all, down from the soapbox. Merry Christmas!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WeirsBeachBoater For This Useful Post: