View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #72
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley Boy View Post
So are you now calling both the Lieutenant and me liars??
I think I struck a nerve on that one...All I asked for was some sort of proof that their was no gps and that the boat that was listed on the site at one time was not the boat in question. I just wanted clarification because there are other pieces of data available such as the post that I saw which sounded like there may have been one. Unlike you I have better things to do with my time that to dig up every past article from the papers in an attempt to discredit them. At the end of the day does it really matter if it had one or not? If it did she was a moron for not using it. If it didnt then she wasnt as good of a boater as you claim. The island didnt jump in her way.

I could care less how many 370SS they have sold, it just means they can afford a better lawyer...

Stop hiding behind your screen name and your self-proclaimed "insider" title. What is your affiliation? Plain and simple... I'll tell you mine, I have no affiliation to anyone involved.

Call it what you will. She did it. She drank, she drove, she killed because of her actions. It was her fault, spin it how you like. I suppose it was her friends fault for getting in the boat?

BTW, I never called Lt. Dunleavy a liar..