View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 02:56 PM   #13
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts
Default Nashua Dealers

I don't know why, but they do a great job of cutting other dealers' throats. McMulkin has always, since the '70s, been the Corvette capital in NE. Many Corvette owners buy from them.

I once wanted the last Impala SS made. (2012). It was a Holden product, like the Pontiac G8. They were the last real muscle cars ever sold by GM in the US. Talking to dealers, they don't want to even bother finding one for me. Talked to McMulkin and they were able to find a GM executive willing to sell me his! Talk about dedication!

Allen Mello, down the street, is another gem! I wanted a one-ton Dakota truck, which dealers say never exists! The special order from the factory is exactly what I want! I still have the window sticker showing the 1 ton package!

Same with Tulley's. My daughter wanted a Maxda6 GT. They didn't have one but sold her the Mazda6 GT hatchback with all the bells and whistles for the same amount as the basic model!

Check them out. I like to support local businesses, but if you can save thousands, is there a choice???