View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #21
joann721

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoppes on the bay View Post
this should all end well as soon as mr flemings lawyer explains that as his client exited his violated residence with his firearm (he wasnt sure if the perp was in fact no longer in his home) to protect himself he at that time observed a person exiting his neighbors house in a suspicious manner. approaching this person to hold him until the local police arrived - mr flemming, not being a professional peace officer and extremely nervous being in this situation, accidently discharged his firearm into the ground (where it was pointed as a manner of safety) - seriously though ill bet this AG is having a really bad press day today - great fodder for a challenger.

im not sure how it works in NH - will this go before a grand jury and possibly thrown out or does this poor guy go right to court?

In theory I agree with you - but why should this man have to pay to hire an attorney - lose time from his job to go to court - to defend himself, for protecting himself. If he had a permit for the gun and was on his own property, in my opinion, case closed.

Frustration is trying to find my glasses without my glasses.
joann721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joann721 For This Useful Post: