View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 11:48 AM   #14
Senior Member
tis's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,486
Thanks: 592
Thanked 1,141 Times in 780 Posts

Originally Posted by John Mercier View Post
Local code enforcer?
I would call DES... since they will issue the permit and any punishment for not following through.
I don't know where you live, but here the local code officer knows the state rules as well as the town rules. And it's a lot easier to get an answer from them than it is the state.
tis is offline   Reply With Quote