View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:09 AM   #22
TheProfessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillcountry View Post
The hypocrisy here is stunning...
Where is the outrage for the “numbers” of “real people” that die every day of a hundred other causes including whatever other “flu” is killing them?
Where is the outrage for “real people” that are dying trying to protect, as police officers, the public?
Where is the outrage for “real people” dying of cancer every hour because of the tobacco companies.
Where is the outrage about mass looting and destruction of lives and property being perpetrated by paid agitators ?
Where is the outrage about an entire city preparing to not “just de-fund” but ELIMINATE ENTIRELY, a police department?
Ad nauseum...
There is no outrage
We, as a country, have been duped by the government and media to be “woke” about “numbers” from a man-made virus perpetrated upon us by some Chinese “scientists” that were careless as well as the CCP allowing this virus to be transmitted to the world by hiding it and preparing for mass profiteering because they held products that would be needed by the world.
Screw “the numbers” as I, for one, am tired of hearing about them.

Exactly.

My neighbor, now retired, was in fact a card carrying member of the Deep State.

He worked for the gubmint. Had some sort of legitimate title. But in reality was far up in the deep state.

I heard anecdotal stories.
His mother mentioned one time at his home in Virginia. Two men knocked on door - and the son - my neighbor - had a suitcase prepacked. And he was off for 2 weeks. To some obscure country near the Soviet border.

Very few mentions of his "secret" life.

For all, I would look closely at your town officials. And attempt to guess which ones are working for the deep state.

They are out there !