View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 11:48 AM   #12
garysanfran

Default Concord Coach Lines (CCL)...

Closed last spring due to Covid-19. I used to use them frequently. So I started using Lakes Region Limo. Happy to see CCL re-open.

CCL has two busses per day that go between Meredith and Logan. If you can't arrange a flight to coincide with the times for the bus, you'll have a long wait.

Lakes Region Limo (LRL) picked me up in Meredith at 4:30 am at my front door. No need to have someone drive me to the bus stop at that time (Ughhh). Dave got me to Logan, last trip, in 1 3/4 hrs. My flight left at 8:25 am. CCL would have got me to Logan the night before in order to make this flight. COVID lessened the number of flight options, so coordinating with CCL schedule was not a good option.

My trips from Logan to Meredith were great. Like having my brother pick me up and driving me north. I landed. Got my bag. Walked out the exit. Got into the car and within 2 hrs. I was unpacking in Meredith.

I know Dave will take pets, because I didn't have one with me, I don't know his policy.

Now that CCL is back in biz, will I use them? Not sure. Door-to-door service was SO convenient. Being able to come-and-go with flights at any time is a convenience worth something (taking advantage of flight discounts and arriving at any time).

LRL costs $185 for several passengers. I give Dave a $40-$50 tip so it comes to $225-235. So, if you minus out the $30 CCL fare PER PERSON, it'll cost around $195 for as many people as Dave allows (not sure the #), plus pet.

Explore your options...
garysanfran is online now   Reply With Quote