View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #19
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Default Sounds Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie's Wife View Post
I think we need to have a meeting to really discuss this.... How can we possible make such an important decision without meeting face-to-face to discuss it? This requires our undivided attention, serious thought, and frank discussions.

So....

China Bistro... Gilford... over Scorpion bowls...

Anyone game?
Sure! How does this Saturday work for you? Can anyone else attend?

As much as I like having the ForumFest on the Mount, it will really inhibit many of the drop by members of the past.
Not that this is a drawback, but there is no smoking on the ship. Two and a half hours without a fix may keep people from attending. Feedback please!

So far I think we should consider a July or August date. Many have asked for it in the past, but we've always landed back in September. Anyone disagree?

So far here are the suggested potential ForumFest locations:

A local park

Lake Shore Park - Is this even an option anymore? As I recall is this was limited to Sundays after Labor Day, which was difficult for goers.

The Loon Center

M/S Mount Washington

The Lobster Pound – they have a marquis and maybe they would advertise
Any other restaurants come to mind that could handle a large crowd and could help spread the word with a marquis?

The Belknap Mill

The Boys and Girls Club of Laconia "Show House"

Ames Farm - is this place viable given their troubles?

Ellacoya State Park

Lake Winnipesaukee Historical Society

Please give us your feedback of the pros and cons of each location. Do you have any other locations in mind? We can have 10 choices in a poll.

Lets make this the biggest ForumFest yet!

Last edited by Rattlesnake Gal; 04-28-2009 at 04:01 PM.