View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 12:15 PM   #60
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
These are literally the first negatives I've ever heard about MVM. In fact, Matt was at the Ambrose Cove Marina docks the other day, and I told him both that ACM looks awesome AND that I've literally never heard a bad word about MVM.

That being said, we bought our boat from them, and we're always taken care of FAST. If having a policy to work only on their boats allows them to stay in business, AND allows my downtime to be minimized, I'm all for it. My concern, of course, would be how it was handled and expressed--mostly because I like knowing I'm working with a respectful establishment.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
I totally agree with you. MVM is a great establishment. I think it is very important to get to know the people that work at the marina on a first name basis. When I meet people I try to learn a bit about them. It makes them feel important and I enjoy learning more about them. I especially try to personalize my relationship with those that work in the service department.I also bought my boat at MVM and I do not have any regrets. I would totally recommend them.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote