Thread: Rights
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 08:42 PM   #73
Mr. V
Senior Member
Mr. V's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: the left coast (Portland)and West Alton
Posts: 805
Thanks: 14
Thanked 89 Times in 63 Posts

OP: It would seem that you do indeed have a viable remedy.

Given that you have a court order prohibiting them from using your dock, your remedy is to file an action for contempt of court (or whatever the equivalent action is called in the Granite State).
basking in the benign indifference of the universe
Mr. V is offline   Reply With Quote