Thread: Rights
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 09:05 AM   #18
The Real BigGuy
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 569
Thanks: 17
Thanked 161 Times in 102 Posts

I donít think you can legally untie it but, if it isnít gone Iíd call both the MP & the local police. On the other hand, if his tying up isnít interfering with your use you could offer to rent him space. Based on his understanding of lack of availability it might be lucrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Real BigGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Real BigGuy For This Useful Post: