View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 06:28 PM   #39
MeredithMan

Default Comcast/Xfinity is not that bad...

We had Comcast/Xfinity when we were in CT from 2007-2014, and their customer service was absolutely awful. I swore I would never use them again. When we moved to MA in 2014, that town had the choice of Verizon or Xfinity, and we went with Verizon. Their cust service people were marginal, but light years ahead of Comcast. When we moved to Bedford, NH in 2019, the only option was Comcast/Xfinity, and I have to admit, I am pleasantly shocked at the improvement in their customer service. Their people are polite, friendly, and willing to help. When we moved our son to Rutland last month, we were able to link his Xfinity account there as a sub-account to ours in Bedford. The service guy who got us up and running could not have been more accommodating, (he put a cable jack in my son's bedroom, where there hadn't been one at all).

Their voice remote is way cool and they have significantly more content on-demand than Verizon and there's not even a comparison with Breezeline's lack of .on-demand content
MeredithMan is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeredithMan For This Useful Post: