View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
AkwaMarina

Default Charity Volleyball Tournament

"Turn one Pin Red"

We are having a charity Volleyball Tournament at Akwa Marina on June 2nd. The tournament is to benefit a child with autism in need of services. I am reaching out to anyone who might be willing to help a child and have some fun. 100% of the proceeds go directly to a fund for the child to get ABA therapy from Ready Set Connect, part of Crotched Mountain Foundation. This can have a real impact on the child and the family.

At Ready Set Connect office in Concord NH, there is a simple map of New Hampshire. At first you probably won't think much of it. But look closer and you will quickly notice what all the pins mean. Every Pin is a child. Every color has a meaning. The red Pins are the children receiving much needed services. All the rest of the colors are children not getting services they need. Our goal is to turn one pin red.

Information on this event and the charity can be found here http://akwamarina.com/page/volleyball-tournament .

The number of teams is limited so if you are interested please let me know.

The rain date will be June 3rd and if it rains on the 3rd too we will reschedule to a later date. If you can't enter a team but would like to help out in another way please just let me know.

Please feel free to send this to anyone who you think might be interested.

Thanks
Kurt
Attached Images

AkwaMarina is offline   Reply With Quote