Thread: Pontoon Boat?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:18 AM   #49
WINNI BOB

Default 25.5 "Premier Tri-toon for fishing and partying

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonguy View Post
With the help of the comments above, I am focused on a 26 foot pontoon boat that I will use for fishing, partying and water sports. With respect to fishing, I would appreciate any perspectives on whether a trolling motor would be useful or effective with a pontoon boat that size on Lake Winnipesaukee. Thanks in advance for your perspectives.
Hi;
I bought a used 25.6' "Premier Tri-toon" a couple of years ago, and I love it. I have fished, snorkeled, and scuba dove the area around The Weirs for over 55 years. I have 25" tubes with 2 stabilizing ribs on each tube which holds the boat steady even on a high-speed turns. the center tube is actually an "OVAL" shape for more floatability. I have a 300 hp evinrude e-tec and I can do over 40 mph in 2' waves.

There are 4 swivel and reclining seats, bait-wells in front and in back.
Hard top bimini, tow bar for skiers, electric anchor ... all the bells and
whistles.

I keep it on a power-lift, and it's the nuts to pull in, press a button on my remote, and I'm up and out of the water in 10 seconds...no need to tie off with ropes. Same thing going out... 10 seconds and i'm out and fishing.

If you want to see, or, even go for a ride...e-mail me @ bobbycoff1940@gmail.com or call 617-678-1018
WINNI BOB is offline   Reply With Quote