View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 07:20 AM   #61
glennsteely

Default good food

i am from new jersey and was a summer hound on the big lake my whole life. i was just up for a week in the beginning of the month and lobster is my specialty....when i was younger, the tamarack was the place for rolls, now that i am older i tend to go further in pursuit of a meal. i had 2 from the tamarack, 2 from saywers and 3 from the plane roofed building, every one was GOOD! and i use good in the purest sense of the word...my point is, lobster is lobster if you are from new jersey,,,and it is all GOOD! mmmmmmm! i saw a comment about pats steaks in philly and i want to tell you, you have not tried a steak unless it was from lous steaks on south street. my trip as always was great, but thanks to the lobster roll stops, all of them, also georges diner in meredith, maimes, also in meredith and a new place we tried this time, new to us anyway, strawberries or the strawberry patch (not sure of the name) in wolfeboro, great food and fast service, if in the area try the pecan pancakes man oh man......
glennsteely is offline   Reply With Quote