View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 10:17 PM   #53
Outlaw

Took the M-in-law to Shibley's (not the stand but the restaurant). Now granted the lobster roll was indeed 100% real lobster, and it was a pound of meat, nicely prepared not too much mayo or anything on a nice ever so slightly toasted bun. But stick with what Jan had done - go to Shibley's stand across the street the price is soooooo much cheaper. The restaurant must have had to add $6.50 for the table we sat at, the chair we sat on and the lake we got to look at (no, I think the lake view was free now that I think of it). The restaurant is charging $14 bucks for a lobsta roll - excellent quality I might add, but get the one across the street at the stand and eat it on your boat or at the docks by the water.

I now MUST try WP's lobsta roll. I've tried pretty much everything else on their menu and have loved every last bite. The ribs -ohhhhhh to die for. The subs, ohhhh can't find a better tasting one on this side of the lake. I'm making myself hungry just writing about it and it's too late - they're closed now. Wonder what time in the morning they open??????
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote