View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 10:42 PM   #41
Pepper

Talking Today I met my Heroine!

Twice recently I've been honored to meet some of my "as yet unmet favorite posters" from this forum. Early this week I was treated to a visit with Rattlesnake Gal and her wonderful family! It was so nice to finally meet the person who's helped me so much with my garden, and with whom I've had so many wonderful online chats! I'm looking forward to the off-season, when I can resume computer time during normal waking hours, so I can chat with her some more! Then today, I was blessed with another visit - this time from Island Girl, her sister, and Don and Peg Hughes. You could have knocked me over with a feather! IG has been a source of inspiration for me for a long time! Her inner strength and courage have inspired me to "keep the faith" when times are hard. Thank you, IG. Her photos, and Don's, along with TRFour's and Rattlesnake Gals, have long been favorites during my perusal of the photopost section. I'm tickled pink to now have personally met all four of these wonderful contributors to this forum! I feel honored that each of them have taken the time to visit, and priviledged to have met them. Since I won't be able to attend the forum gathering, it's wonderful to have folks drop in and introduce themselves - it's like a series of mini-forum-gatherings! Thanks so much, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again!

On another note, GWC, we deliver often to the Weirs Public Docks! Call ahead, and we'll meet you there!
Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote