View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 09:30 PM   #38
kawishiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
"who just circumstantially has a lot of money"

That makes no sense.

You have no idea of who Robert Brown is and how he earned his money as a very successful businessman. You have no idea what other Lakes Region real estate he currently owns or who his business partners are.

Bob Guida graduated from the Naval Academy at Annapolis and after his Navy service served for many years as an FBI agent. He flies for Delta as a 777 Captain. He has started several successful businesses and he is a very accomplished individual who has earned every cent that he has.

Bob has obviously researched this matter and understands the issues involved and he has offered a solution in an effort to resolve the issue. That is called constituent service and it is what good politicians do.

You should be half as successful. Your jealousy is showing!
He is supporting a rich guy, because he is wealthy, who also happens to have violated the law...twice, at least. Well, the law, at least once, and the consent decree that came as a result of his breaking the law(s). What a GREAT GUY! All should be forgiven, because...well, he's wealthy...and, well, laws should not apply to wealthy people AND if they ever do apply then a polotician will jump in and make it all better for the wonderful, wealthy, scofflaw, because as I mentioned before, he's wealthy. Thats your point right? They both have GREAT resumes, so if they abuse their wealth and power, its ok?

And really, pulling out the "Your jealousy is showing" strategy of belittling what I said probably means the truth of what I wrote stung you enough to make you regress to your playground days.

Your immaturity is showing.

2 pieces of advice...

1. Wake up.
2. Grow up.
kawishiwi is offline   Reply With Quote