View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 03:28 PM   #71
marinewife

******UPDATE ON THE NEW SYSTEM*********

Well, readers, Strogen's came through! 2 trucks pulled up this morning at 8am and worked tirelessly to remove the oil system and install a new propane system.

Thanks to Paul Smith, eternally grateful, this guy moved MOUNTAINS for us, in under a week, from visit to install-
If you ever need a reputable sales/service, his # is : 603-833-3557

BUT WAIT, there's more- I called Eastern for the propane tank install, 1 mo. out,
Amerigas, 1 month out, Rymes, who CAME to see it, and was supposed to send me an emailed proposal on Monday 4 days ago, NEVER got back to me. The sales mgr, Jerry Neal, never called me back, didn't send out a proposal promised by Tuesday, so today, I started crying.

One of the Strogen workers told me to call Wolfeboro Oil. I called and a friendly gal named Jody took my info and said to come down and fill out paperwork. I drove over at 9:30 AM today, she gave the paper to the owner, he came out to meet me, and 20 minutes later, he was at my HOUSE, explaining what needed to be done.

1 hour later, there were workers here, a truck, and a new 500 gallon tank with the owner, Howie Bean, digging a trench to put down the pipe for the install.

I will never be able to thank him enough- I will have heat tomorrow.

Heaping praise on 2 companies who put customers and service way ahead of the rest, Strogen's and Wolfeboro Oil !!
marinewife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marinewife For This Useful Post: