View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 09:41 PM   #2
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

First thing I would do is let the current owner know what was observed. What you describe sounds as though it is a clear violation of the owner's expectations of the renters and I'm sure they would appreciate the heads up the property is being used as described. I'm sure the owner would never have rented the place to these folks knowing what was described was happening, especially since they (the owners) were courteous enough to let you know ahead of time they intended to rent and not to worry as they had imposed some limits on the property use.

The issues out on the water are a law enforcement item and if the behavior is that bad I'd notify the MP about what's going on. If accurately described, not only is this behavior illegal - it's also extremely dangerous. If possible film it and get bow numbers.

If you really think you're going to change the behavior of the renters, good luck with that but don't expect much. Unfortunately some people just don't get it, the notion of being courteous and responsible take a second seat to "having a good time". I would not loose a wink of sleep blowing these folks into MP. Why should you care you have no long term stake in those renters being neighbors.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: